Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bang for Myself

Well done kid! A huge bang for Young Sun, you are a great survivor, comeback kid, you have been bravely battled with your food and you won! Here is the trophy for your bravely for free allergy for rest of your life! Would be very nice indeed! I am a savage bug killer! Yes I can do it! gosh it was bit rough more then usual was! Sounds very familiar! While I was in the dark I was testing myself. So I would know how far I could go with dark creeping savages. Was not bad though. I hypnotized myself within our little lake; insects butterfly nosy summer silence cloud perfumed cobalt face were my friends. Drunk lots of water too. I don’t share my water Yarra or any trees. Proof was our body is the most sophisticated machine. If you oiled well it always would eagerly responds to you. All these premature dead leaves on the street, early so early fallen because of no rain. All these trees are suffering immensely. You can imagine you are very thirsty but you don’t have water to drink, poor trees! Street swappers get very hard time too. Amazing sunset with early green dried leaves on street I was looking at last night, it wasn’t autumn, yes it wasn’t but season was out of order because of no rain.