Sunday, July 27, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Resilience

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Resilience: "Resilience - Foundation"

You remove few walking lawless evil nightmares of course bouncing it back. Economy is very much like a “human” need treatment sometime little sometime a major surgery, self –correction and up and down - Economy need a yoga practices, need a universal twist e.g - building up its flexibility! Prevent strains and stiffness!
Foundation is important – without it, it is difficult to deal with the streets. Like me I am hardly sick I am very fit, I have a tank like endurance(Resilience is more correct?) I think, this is come from gene – all our family tall and fit- and years addiction of exercise. AND I was born a village where so many good things – no pollution!

  • Resilience

  • Young's modulus

  • Credit squeeze

  • Squeeze exercise
  • No comments: