Friday, December 9, 2011

My Song Today

Love take away!




If you love for beauty,
Oh, do not love me!
Love the sun,
She has golden hair!

If you love for youth,
Oh, do not love me!
Love the spring;
It is young every year!

If you love for treasure,
Oh, do not love me!
Love the mermaid;
She has many clear pearls!

If you love for love,
Oh yes, do love me!
Love me ever,
I’ll love you evermore!

O yeah! This is the wining take away song for the day, beauty take away day, feast in here or take away with you feast yourself!I tell you what, you listen this with under sunset and a glass of wine ok. Thinking about things...

You can make yourself your own world within yourself if you want as we all can have the privilege if we want, our mind belong to our own no one able to tell or rule our mind, so we can create everything within….