Sunday, July 24, 2011

God and I


Zoubeir Souissi/Reuters
 I was born into a multiculturism family, as far as I remember whole family was busy to focus my brain washing, my thinking. Start with straight into the uncompromising Confucius doctrine; ethics and honour, worship forebears ghosts, into the self forbearance, I bowed deeply deeply for their guardians and Shamanism, ten thousand gods hangs around from the old squawky houses to the field, mountain and seas, their promises all good season, good harvest and safety of our ships their wealth of catch, and then there is a dark eyed benevolent yet can be terrifying snake god who lives a  watering hole for protecting our streams and ponds, if he angry he brings rain so our land over flooded, and there is a sleepy Buddha, silently was telling me that you are your own teacher, you are your own oppressor or you are your own liberator, and there is Sunday church I went I sang my heart out “ across river…across Jordan river see the Jesus… this breathless godly lessons were continued until the end my formative years. After that my family gracely released me from the above multi-gods to transfer to another god, this time it was called “exam-god” my school exam that is right my school was my then next god, it took over me completely! NOW you can guess what sort multi-gods within in me. Everyone asked “gee you must had or have a heck of confusion!” Not at all, clear very clear to me. Much later I become aware that my formative gods taught me immense invaluable wisdom, they bestowed on me a privilege; the god is untimely One you can determine yourself who you are, god is for me, not for others but only for my, the state of my soul, I free myself above everything, your believe who you are, up to you who to believe. You can categorised yourself Buddhism or Christian, and or Islam, end of the day God is for me just One god, for my convenience, changes all the time, as the above my narration at the moment I am into the Allah, because I was smitten from the Misurata fighting, their superhuman fortitude from their Allah, so I need the benevolent Allah help to the freedom fighters topples Gaddafi tyrant, until Gaddafi’s end my god is the Allah that is for sure! That is non-negotiable!