Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Ownership of Billions

All the frozen and seized money from Gaddafi around world, they should give back to People of the Libya urgently, in this case, care of Libyan Republic Interim Government, the World says Gaddafi lost his legitimacy of his leadership so naturally legitimacy goes to the Interim Government. So the money should release to the Interim Government. They badly need the money urgently. Also I saw a lady fighter! Their utmost duty is for care every children, this should be same important as the fighting in front line so they should organized themselves every level so that they can play a vital role in this galvanized war! Remember you can give your life to your children! They are so exposed to this horrendous of war! But they are very resilience as well.

Sanctions against Libya

Freezing Gaddafi’s billions

When I was looking the bare hand fighters, I had deep deep admiration, sadness and horror their bravery. And I hate the world, what the world become, and world not doing enough and the visual image haunted me all day and I belive it broke the world's heart too.