Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ME? Godly Enterprises

ME? I AM THE GOD MYSELF! I declared. Once a friend, who was a Muslim, looking at me with deep sympathy and deep sorrowful eyes, his eyes was saying “ what an unrescue-able soul!” pitied on me. After many times I got into trouble heated with ”religious” well wheeled verbal diarrhea wars, this passion fade away, like unrequited love, nothing in illicit affairs that held interest last long. People ask me whether I ever confused I was brought up from so many difference religions and which religion I am etc... Well I actually never confused who I was, what I was doing. I learnt I was in the middle very early. I was very careful, I must in the middle. As far as my memory goes, I had to pleases the both side of fences for survival. I never had goes between two Grandmammas. The perfect spy whose cover never blown up because of “perfect balance”. They both asked me lots of questions the otherside but I never told them nice things to both side. I always told them “ how nice to be at home or in here!...”. they both delighted that I had no sign of my brain has been washed dried coloured and become a “traitor”. In a Buddhist monastery I was a little enlightened Buddha, operating branding “searching yourself” business in a plum size cushion at jumbo size meditation. At Shamanism altar I was a little Witch Dr Faust, an authoritarian, sold my soul to the ten thousand ghosts, god of wheeler dealer of “magic potion” cure-all enterprises. Confucius teaching I was an ardent Disciple of Confucius, pursuing ethical conduct of life of high office, business in green-clean, cleaning up all the rottens and hazards, environmental friendly pollution free squawky clean business. And Christianity I was a little Jesus in sin franchise business, I carried a cross, made from strayed world sinned souls and across crossroad build huge congregates around. I was busy myself building all the difference enterprises, business in my vein. I was playing myself, honestly enjoyed myself, oscillated into world of my own, work-out-myself, I was never forget who I was for sure! What was the attraction? Tales, they are stories stories, after stories…