Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free World!

Lets see how the GATT boys scratch back each other, here is the screech back each other song from Krugman Blog:

GATT principles:

Non-discrimination:
Most Favored Nation (MFN)
National treatment
Negotiation: Rounds
Irreversibility: Binding

Sounds really good really good, goody each other scratch all arena not only itche spots.

And here noble thinking:

GATT-think (as originally proposed)

1.Exports good

2.Imports bad

3.More trade good

i.e., enlightened mercantilism

Sounds all nobles, nasty calculators build in their evil clews, and neon lighted into their evils sockets and wolf smile, ready to back knifing. Free Trade; Exports good Imports bad and More trade is warfare! So Free Trade is my booty foot, really my booty foot (by they way I love boots)! What you have to do that is you have get around with big boys smile smile, please please begging! And small boys;hey small boy buy my goods? yours? Hell nap! Just buy mine, here is a great obnoxious price! If small guy don’t buy mine, I initiate a warfare, invade with my cheap few million troops with currency weapon and wipe you off from the world map!

Any way sounds good to me! That is why when I am leaving from this world, I have no regret but full of golden glee with my tombstone; HERE THE SELFISH CUNNING VILLAIN, AND A MASTER OF THE ALL TRADE, A MERCHANT OF ENLIGHTENMENT! THE FREE TRADER!