Friday, November 6, 2009

My Sleepy Village Radical Change


Surprise, surprise! I had another dream again few night ago. By the way I had a nightmare few days back, but I don’t want write lolly polly the nightmare, instead this dream. This time I was in my village. So I had my time capsule machine on turn back to where I was a little? No I think I was a visitor in my own village. They said that it was a war, but the war was very old style, a kind of war in period of Three Kingdoms of Korea. Like the above picture with more people. But scales were a very small so it fit into a tangling foothill where I could see whole view. People with dark brownish clothed, moving around, soil elected layers of field, like the spring seed just planted mount. Field has little bellies. And upper side was a dusky and lower side less dusky ambaries, time might have been just after sunset, not yet dark but still can see the foothill, fading into darkness. The lady was the commander of the war, as a usual very firm authority and unforgiving way, velvet gloves with iron fisted lady in her full performance. Everyone followed her as everyone knows she is very smart. And all of the sudden changed the scenery, lot of people in a small space, not open spaces so it might have been a room. Now this war has been changed into making a movie. So we were become bundles of extras. We were moving one form one motion. So the lady said, we push backward and forward each other end, and given to us a the above image (milddle) geometry patterned wavy dark brownish colored garment, under that the garment there were a layer of people with painted faces like aborigines, were moving same motion as the garment, that was how making a move. Not clear but clear enough, the mood was stuffy and airy motivated feeling. Everyone eager to participated, neither happy nor unhappy. And all of sudden the view of the whole village street appeared. There were ladies wearing Arabic dress- beautifully made and embroidered, very expensively dress with hijabs, I think few men there too, wearing long Arabic traditional cloth, walking and riding old carriages leisurely on the street. So I asked someone beside me, where all the ladies come from? They said that they all live in the village. So I acclaimed, saying “ O man O man! This really changed really changed, foreigners in our village? Don’t kidding me please! O Man what happen in this village! I was start laughing myself, keep saying O man O man what happen to this village… unbelievable unbelievable this incredible… I laughed and woke up… and was thinking that could keep going for another half hour so that I could see whole view of changes…