Thursday, September 22, 2011

Human Brotherhood



What a lovely! So gracefully said to his lover. Hee hee Leonard had major crash on Ludwig! Lovingly lovingly hee hee…! Licking all over Ludwig’s immortal grace! We all need infatuation with beauty, major crash on them gaga on crazy on things innocence things! In this rotten world we need to do that for our survival!

BTW hey this world also beautiful too! the other day when I went to the sea, saw a small weathered seaside cottage, just at the sea, crazy waves hair down dark blue and pierce, a very lonely grand stairway heaven, magnificence was really, took my breath away, my heart bumping I tasted the sea, it was salty, didn’t know whether  that was wind, so that was my treat. You know Beethoven was a nasty monster you know true known to be…!