Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I AM THE KING OF FISH KILLER!!!

HHAHAAHAA, I AM THE FISH KILLER!!! If Fish Could Scream, I never thought of about fish of life fish of speak fish cry fish scream fish oscillation miseries desirers. The felling feeling of fishes, I am not sure why. As long as I remember my bluest vest cobalt sea shore I am the King of the Fish Killer, remember that. I used this kind bamboo spear, of course not looking good as like this but old ones but sharp enough to kill anything. Cool summer around mid day, when the cobalt is no longer cobalt but divine breasts, she has snobbishness bossiness. Soul is crippling to the sea sounds, morning purple sea, her grand invitation, come my child my cool breasts, I give you a best prize. Rest tiger lily summer bed, hot stone burns your little feet, you jump jump top tiptoe dance to the sea song lullabies to the sea. It was a great masterpieces all things happen in that seas. Jumping in, across short distant little rocks –too small to call them island --- hehehe you can see fishes, all rainbow fishes crazy buoy around crystal waters, catch catch me, none of them told me their agonies, I couldn’t see their tear drops and couldn’t hear their agonies even if they had one, busy to chase and to kill them. So I was turned into a monster, the Killer. I think I have long lung, I can stay down at water very long time for holding my breath, I didn’t know how long but very long time. Without goggle, I can open my eyes and see the fishes and sea bottom, magic things down there; I chase fishes, I am a natural born swimmer, mind you, -- never swing rotten indoor swimming pool for sure-- easy to kill after few years practises. I am the Killer of Sea, the dominant killer! And pierce their body and hook them out surface, the magnificent coloured body try to escaped my spear by flick flick folic ferric, every move the fish took it hurt more but then it was my magnificent catch, I yelled at the shore “ here is my cacthhhhhhhhhhh…,” I rise my prize high with a great pride and wave it for my friends at shores to cheer. They yell back! When you are the killer you don’t hear what your prays’ feeling. Why should I? Ofcourse we only cares our summer barbecue at the shore! What are ethic of fishes? I only have a barbecue ethic.

P.S The King of Fish Killer Ethics; Kill, Kill and Kill truly sincerely,