Friday, July 16, 2010

I Sold My Soul To The Devil!

While I was riding an escalator, I embarked a young lovers with school uniform, muggy buggy hug each other riding down while I was riding up to opposition. They were tangled sun snake and staved each other their space shuttle-crafted lips, invaded my space, her dark long hair beautifully covered his face too! what a view was! The frustrated Romeo and Juliet unions of regimentation at an escalator. WOW nice nice I said to myself bit loudly and to them as well, I was really cheering them you know! Mind you, I really mean you know, then they were suddenly parted their faces and lips, sense of sensibility, pit-bull terrier territorial eyeballing and sneering at me. They thought I invaded their privacy! Hey it is open space, I own the view, it is my view I snared at them back and I went up with merry merry! And been thinking that gee that was nice! In my days, school uniform means prisoner chaste-belt, you were bound to until the graduation, starched white collar with dark winkles mean uniform goes with black stocking black polished shoes, a coat during the winter and white tops with black skirts summer white socks! Public expect you behave such, a certain way as you were not betrayed their expectation. Uniforms provide the shelter for certain period of our life that we can concentration on things what we need to learn I suppose. As we didn’t have much chance to do things ourselves without the “you-know-what” scolding down hawk eyeballing, almost always herd, were flocking together excursions and nice timid uniform to concerts and sit nicely timed chair and listen docile timidity. Meet a boy? Hell no! Just side glance other timid school uniformed boys or some girls were infatuated their private tutors! I was crazed about the some hundred years old apotheosized Faust with seemliness passion! Yes Faust! I feast every fragment of his soul! What is wrong with me? Well yes I sold my soul to the devil long ago! So the young lovers, well they boiled their youth and reverenced their right in stark daylight! That was looking cool! Ditch uniform! Truly devilish yours!