Monday, January 11, 2010

Burry Berries

Among many, my favorite fruits are raspberry and this blackberry.


O man you would never guess how it like to be eat this heavenly fruits day after day with cool summer shade with cartoon with insect and birds field of The Lark Ascending. Natural air-condition in your open spaces, you never burn any energy. They are the fruits you don’t share with your stingy brother, no matter what, even if he offers all his pocket money, you just have yourself until your mouth become dark red. He hee right, at summer heat smelting wild flowers they are the wildest intoxicating taste for your hot summer. Saying goes; there the fruits you and your friend feasting together your friend drop dead you wouldn’t notice. I know where the fruits trees. They are mountain foot hills and field with thorns. They scratch your arms and legs so, you are not permitted to go there and pluck and feast yourself and eat them. The other day I brought some of them from a supermarket and I ate with three huge scope ice-cream and with my favorites celadon bowel and my old spoon but taste is not the same as my hometown wild berry. All tastes are change but my taste are not changed even if I am in here! I suppose I ate them with cool air-conditioned space! Pumping up amorously GHG every my breath, shooting them up there somewhere and building up nice evil things in the atmosphere. Not surprising how that Copenhagen my friend Donald Duck’s ensemble failed but then life is always wins-some losses-some --- Well I don’t care I am much interest in my tasteless burry berry that is all and lamenting for my tasteless berries and this splendor music with tiny little tears! Thinking if I die at this moment, my eulogy elegy should be the Lark Ascending and Tallis Fantasia for myself, well but then they will be change over period of time again!!