Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Korean Parent - Massive Steel Tailgate Love-Fests

Here is CHOE SANG-HUN's Can-not-laughable tale of Korean parent obsession NY Times!
Swayed by the increasingly popular conviction that height is crucial to success, South Korean parents are trying all manner of approaches to increase their children’s stature, spawning hundreds of growth clinics that offer hormone shots, traditional Eastern treatments and special exercises.

Why can’t they leave their children alone? That is my asking, gosh what a trauma trauma! Nightmare custom made superfine ginnery children. Being a child in Korean is trauma. There is no such things as children’s right, Right? You see me as a kind of guinea-pig, turn out to be a completely opposite direction. Thank you, I was always the tallest or second tallest in my class. So I am not worry that kind of stuff, but one of my best friend is shortest class saying “ if my height is same as you I am not studying hard, I don’t need to!” Well yes she went USA in her twenty, blood and sweat in libraries (while I was a global nomad with matrons by wine, and blood sweat at night clubs and danc away nights!) and got a Phd and now respectable academia in a University, married to a nice fellow proof of academia and have two children. I am still studying and I still feel like a child, well I don’t know what to say! I suppose I could get Phd of brewing!! Or I could get a degree of “where is most funny charming drinking pleasrue worship companion are!!” Obviously Korean parents’ hot obsession of tall children, by fertilizing hormonal thing is eminent farces, only Korean can do that. They say “ O my child you are my little precious sunshine in my propaganda shade, you are squabbles jokes in my drafty crafty showcase, décor of my life, a risky investment and my genetically alternated property, grow inside my Stalinist regime! Stretched your boneless bonsai life inside my vacillated massive concern. Hey Korean mamas! If not careful your children gone off with patron of bending railroad, riding with opposite bandwagon!