Saturday, August 2, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: What do economics and hummus have in common?

Greg Mankiw's Blog: What do economics and hummus have in common? Hot spicy and temperamental!



This is my favorite hummus

This is my Korean favorite - Don't know how to make, takes ages to make! That is only I know! Eating? - No Worries!


This is another my favorite Pampushky which I am going to try!

This is the most mind boggling of all - The Divine Solow Delicacy


Here are recipe of variety neoclassical cuisine,
Rid your insatiable gourmet with style of gallantry.
Vibrant texture; color style space filled your emotion!
Occupied immensity with coral trout, beautifully lacquered
Firebird Peking duck walking with tangy, fleshed faced
With parched-thin skin, sense of sublime through desire to be worship!

  • Neoclassical

  • Yummy Hummus
  • No comments: