Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Time to Start Christmas Shopping

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Time to Start Christmas Shopping


Amazing skill of a salesman, beware here he come with proven track record of bottom-line achievement! The salesman of the year, reward with breathless encountering his new era! Blockbuster made by a zealous! hour hour by sales figure bulge, great great skill! another reward in here a huge whip! Token of demonstrated his power of sales!

So one day he writes a book abut and is called

The Salesman Of The Day Best Kept Secrets - the 2008 Blockbuster!!

Here is the bit of his mulling:

I commend you, figure - to you to be my wed servant
Your minute is arousing, is glory of my bottom-line
O what a splendors love you show me day and night
Your unsung achievement shows me that you are worthy
I now remember life is all about brainwashing just one fingertip
Not a thing you can proved by what is all this about but
Rather bit of illusion bit of trickery and bit of everything
I here by deliver to you authentic bullshit of everything!
Extract Chapter 8.