Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Should you vote?

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Should you vote?
Been through USA election, about who I vote to if I were American. I started with Obama. No specific reason. I never like Hilary Clinton, I don’t know why, I asked myself why I don’t like Clinton, couldn’t answer myself. So I asked myself another question, are her policies make me better? Answer was “yes” But I had my own suspicion myself, deep inside of me that I was probably bit of womanly jealous, still can’t figured out why. I laughed about myself! Though I have admiration with her hard-nailed campaign. I have never thought about McCain than. After main race began, I become aware of economics. Awaking myself from unknown. I will vote for McCain for his economy policies. I think his policies are fundamental for long term growth, good for the rest of the world. Yes unpopular some American currently.Also if I were American I have a consideration about J Locke “Two Treatises of Government” the separation of power: balancing power, if media polls are correct Demarcate party control both houses. But what a wonderful democracy is! People can say whatever they want if they don’t like, what a wonderful freedom is that!