Monday, November 17, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Larry Summers as Treasury Secretary?

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Larry Summers as Treasury Secretary?

The questions comments that are offensive to others but not me, the things is I am not really thinking about what I am saying, just what I see my two eye balls my tongue is start rolling(this is between you and I Ok); “why some of these women sterilized by themselves so that they can not get pregnant, what is the point having babies they can not feed them! Any way this world over populated so few million deaths by disease or war that would be better off in mankind. (A woman decides keep her disable child instead of an abortion. )Well I think she is a dumb, she didn’t think about the cost and quality of the child life! Alan cross my comments. I am not sure whether I am aright or wrong that is my thinking and what I am saying, I have not thought about it seriously what I am saying may be lots of other people out there same thinking. Virtue? Well hell get fucked!

Angry update: How to justified virtue anyway, stave dead child bodies on the road like piece of rubbish, rotten away, or human being lives only breathing but rest of dead what is different dead and live then. need a war time to time sake of war. What a nice talking about softy cozy virtue in koo koo land