Saturday, November 22, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Lessons from the New Deal

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Lessons from the New Deal

A union in work place tale, after length of bargaining, it is a kind of process, ups and downs; two women union members( one is a resident union leader) walked into manager’s office first in the morning. They positioned one(the leader) was behind manager and another one stood front of manager and they locked the door and start to verbal attack;

Union: what a fucking nasty bitch you are, aren’t you? you try to drive us out from here! You can not get what you want, we don’t do this and that blah blah…. Her sharply nailed second finger pointed at the manager.

So

Mananger: Well Ma,am if you don’t want to do your work that is fine, but stop fucking abusing me, and call me a “bitch” that is really bitch’s talk ma,am, am doing with my work what is law says alight!

Union: looking at her leader behind manager standing with a raged red face, did you hear what this bitch just is saying to me “fucking” she twisted around words, swears at me, she is attacking me verbally, abused me verbally!

Manager: Ma,am, you are abusing me, you used “fucking” first ma,am! You fingered at me and told me “ you are fucking bitch!” ma,am! with smile.

Union: No, you are lying now, I never used “fucking” never called you “fucking bitch” you used it not me, you are lying now, we are going to something about this verbal abuse….. you abused me verbally….