Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Keynesian Moment

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Keynesian Moment

CONSUMPTION: …“paradox of thrift.” If all households try to save more, a short-run result could be lower aggregate demand and thus lower national income. Reduced incomes, in turn, could prevent households from reaching their new saving goals.
My Interpretation: Uncle Sam goes around put his gun to people heart, saying “SSPEN! baby you spend!, spending is what is the “you do for your country!” otherwise I blow your heartless heart off! Make you cold turkey and put you in my hot heated oven cooked 800000 degree and make you charcoaled scumbag and I eat you bitter sour plum pudding sources! Then I drink your nasty bubblely soul invade your house for Genghis Khan ghost party. Hey you no breeder, life is all
about breeding, what a waste your heated energy! Nature begotten you to breed! What on earth you failed to breed! You are a selfish, lack of empathy, lack of paternity maternity = lack of cupidity, no worries mate, don’t worries! You made this nation no breeders paradise! Failing pure bleedings but increasing only mongrel breeding! Not good enough, especially you IQ of 150 + you failed to contribute increase our national gene pool, so possibility of screwed up our nation’s longevity prosperity, it is deadly sin, you deserve capital punishment for a firing square! But rest of us still worry our grandchildren 8 bed rooms mortgage their fancy sport cars inside our cozy tombstone, hold hand and hand with our old hags, teething skeleton each other face! We will lose our sleep so we have deadly sleepless nights in our cold marble tombstone! Dear my lovely doubly grandchild I could left you my 50000 bottle vantage cellar with 100 bed rooms dewelling with sea sunset view with collection of sport cars with my countless masterpieces, books, orchid and my cello, O yes my muisc my poem, you can easly down load from sky. O I am sorry my dear grandchildren your dear grandpapa worries to death in his grave, plea please forgive me! How I could not shame my gold plated tombstone!

Another thing in here Keynes, he was heroically “practical man” the man of intellectual, it is almost turn out to be intellectual flop, o man where should I go for search my deadly lost soul, I am a soul searcher where is the intellectual soul! I am the last man standing!