Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Proud of Libya


Image LUIS SINCO / MCT

BENGHAZI, Libya — In eastern Libya, the spectral image of an elderly, bearded man in a skullcap or Bedouin cloak is everywhere — on bumper stickers and posters, military vehicles and checkpoints, even press IDs issued by the rebel government here.
...


"Omar Mukhtar is a symbol for everything that we are living through at this time," said Athia Makzoum, a historian at the University of Garyounis in Benghazi who has studied Mukhtar's life. "Mukhtar is one Libyan of whom we can all truly be proud."
...

Symbol is very powerful thing. Time like this especially, certainly Omar Mukhtar loved by all Libyan.


________________________

Here the  Montreal Gazette
Unfreezing the sezed money not that difficult, as Gaddafi embezzled  it from the People of Libya, they are the rightful owner of the money, yes, who are the rebels? You can certainly ask that question.
He said the strongest argument against the move might emerge later if the rebels turn out to be as "rogue" as the current dictator, whose held power since a 1969 coup.
"There isn't much of a legal (or) moral argument against this," he said.
"Gadhafi's millions are clearly part of the national patrimony of Libya. He didn't gain them honestly as an individual. He pillaged his country. So somehow or other they should go back to the Libyan people.

"The problem is, who are these rebels?"

I think but there is already bundle of evidence that NTC Benghazi is  legitimate, as approved by I would say majority of the Libyan people and some countries,  so matter of time, they have to continuously hard work for trying to convince international community they are the genuine representatives of the 17th Feb uprising. No doubt young people, the freedom fighters their uprising is genuine and their wishes to the change their countries for good.

___________________________________

Gaddafi story telling; I am flying Red-Cross helicopter for bombing towns, planting mines Misrata water, I killed innocence people because they are nuisance for me, I collect their dead bodies for faking  funerals for civilian death( by Nato), making up a fake story for Misirata fighters  surrenders for propaganda, I never steal any money from the people of Libya,  Libya is belong to me and my family only so that is my money,  to tell you the truth really hard thing that is who I am, I am the king of the frankly to tell you the truth who I am!