Sunday, May 1, 2011

Loveliness

Face of Sahara

Image  Mike Hettwer


If I had not involved business I might ended up digging ruins graves around the world. I love the old smell of soil which intoxicates me. Fragrance our own soul and I find our own personification in it. Our own self containment the inevitable consequence our endings. Our human story itself, ratio of grandness, conflicting and accepting forces everything in there. Soil is diabolic yet nonrestrictive power house, which gives us life, take our life away too, fertile and infertile womb, her endless cycle of endings and beginnings. Very own our twin souls. Have a look this moving lovely face, forehead, skull, eyes and teethes are all so lovely, fingers her bones around a nice realm of her face. Your breath takes away for her awesomeness splendour. It makes us very emotional. What a peacefulness and trustfulness what a forgiveness and kindness, everything there isn’t it? What a glorious face of earth! Weaves her splendour! Blanketing us comforting all the struggles and meanness, take us her unbidden compassionate unbiased sanctuary! The face makes me  humble!

P.S. I think sometimes I feel like I am a thousands years old man who is within me, do you think I might lived one of the old tribe in the Sahara Desert as I am so comfortable with it. Remembering this was start when I was very young, probably 7 or 8 was… I have this thing about deserts.