Friday, October 3, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

In Asia we have this face reading. I think nothing magic about it. Everyone can read face. Criminal face angelic face I think we all born into same angelic face with angelic minds. Along in our production line we ran into dark twisted lunar circle where we become criminal or lucky that was how people believed in orient in old days. I must say I have great privilege to have extensive menu to digest, so many fiery articles with their faces. You know sometimes you can lick their words with their face and lips. I bet I am not the only one for sure! This is my privilege think whatever I wish. So don’t get it wrong. Interesting, read some of the stilettos articles with their gangster pavilion face. I like criminal face, bit of nasty, ready to fight; they have decent fight with themselves kidding with fury stuffed eyeballs. But then always really killers are all have dashing face with unassuming smile. Pocketing free will mean they are criminals, that is why they are deadly. You can see their face.

No comments: