Thursday, October 16, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess


I think actually economy is art, it is an art form. I am not sure what is yet but I pick up brush again so eventually my heart will tell me what is all about. Been thinking Van Gogh’ I fell in love when I first saw, something struck me deeply deeply honestly. Rollercoaster heartbroken lines colors sky yes sky you learn something. How could I not? profoundness anyway me I am speaking, can not compare any others. Economy is something of this? It is hard to say but moves me uneasily through recent days. I am not sure why I am connecting two these things, basic bold brush strikes why anything to do our real life? No everything to do with! That is right, life just our life, we feel vanquish moment lines colors tears joy stock market up an down yes the bloody market that is right market that is life, also life which we love so much that love, what is life mean then? This is stupid ridicules question! Past past Simple stuff easy! Nice to pick up brush and brush my ego again feel good as feel giant yet unbelievably brilliantly humanistic-ally vile as –long –as I shall live, I am not intent to do wrong in here, am I wrong in here??

No comments: