Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Cutler & Mankiw

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Cutler & Mankiw

**Today**

Wednesday, Oct 29, 4 to 5:30 pm.
Science Center Hall A.

All are welcome

All welcome drinking party of expression of life, the great life itself on the chopping board with reformers and offenders! It is might ethical demand for the public beyond pure personal preference enjoyment! Slouchy hammer oxen swords bare arms and hands spears sabers cudgels nice glass of cabernet sauvignon chocolate rich ripple zesty texturally fight

Update how to fight: I have been thinking, the fight should be like vulgar vindictive wild primitive violent cruel, I am the best expert all of this, I think profs never have been fighting like bastardy, let alone they don’t know how to swear? Have they ever used the word of “fucking” I don’t think so! I am sure of it, anyway they should fight like real scumbags mafia gangs overthrown two candidates renowned their savage butchery style

No comments: