Monday, July 2, 2012

Defection Mass Defection

Here I come!  you criminal move over, she says! 


Beautiful very delightful, she is very beautiful, looking at her balancing her arms, like a bird her wings…  I remember I  did that too  when I was about 2 years old, I was dancing across bridge  that was my second memory, my first memory  was I held a flowery pot and was walking squeaky wooden floor, been thinking I was very strong girl then….nice hum  










Syrian army general, dozens of soldiers defect and flee to Turkey


The international community must provide a safe heaven for defectors and their family, you can see they all bring their family, you can imagine majority of them wish to defect but they can not because of their family. I think we should think of this aspect and provide a safe environment so that they can defect. 

_________________________


Navi Pillay, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, tells Al Jazeera that violence in Syria is being fuelled by the increasing flow of weapons to both sides in the conflict.
Pillay says huge numbers of people in detention, the cutoff of humanitarian aid by fighting on the ground, and the lack of access to investigators and journalists has led to a "deteriorating situation" in Syria.
The UN rights chief also says "it's time for the Security Council to act in the matter" and refer the "perpetrators of these egregious crimes" for investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC), where they could face charges of crimes against humanity.  

I underlined.

__________________________




Now we have to do action!