Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Self-Improvement


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Syrian-Army-Update-English-2012/305701042840756


 Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images
I like to eat too! but I can not cook, cooking is complicated affair I strive more I struggle more as far as cooking goes! guns are at the middle! my taste of food has not been changed since I was a child, I like Korean traditional food, it is very very difficult to make, very complicate, so I watch YouTube  feast myself, after each clips and resigned myself ever attempt to cook! I like bread too! O best I love pecan pie! Of course I can not make it so I buy them! O Korean traditional cake that is best! but I can not buy them from anywhere!  bit sad as far as food goes it is quite complicate story! 
______________________






____________________



Syria

Turkey's border gates with Syria are to be closed on Wednesday, Turkish Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici was reported as saying by broadcaster NTV.
The move comes after Syrian rebels seized control of several border gates along the frontier with Turkey in their
16-month-old uprising against President Bashar al-Assad. The decision to close the gates could not immediately be confirmed. [Reuters]
I am not sure what is this implication but these are supplies routes, FSA reliance on these routes for their supplies, all these great support to Syrian people and FSA they should not close these boarder crossing!