Saturday, June 4, 2011

Verge of Collapsing Gaddafi

Mohammed Salem.Reuters
The revolutionary, hey brothers come to our camp we have get the freedom you get the feets and mind!

From the Australian - Gaddafi's regime is close to collapse and his army is suffering hundreds of desertions every day, according to generals who have fled Libya and plan to fight alongside the rebels.
...
“Thousands of members of the armed forces have defected or deserted, especially over the past two weeks. There are defections every day. Everyone who gets an opportunity grabs it,” said General Melud Massoud Halassa.
What the revolutionaries do is that encourage- along their fighting – pro-gaddafi defection, make them easy to defect or desert gaddafi, just switch side, ask them white flags and hands up just walk, the old surrenders style, put the more gallon of gasoline  on Gaddafi’s on fire… this is a great day Wow, hey you tyrants murderous you can not get away, you have no place to hid in this whole world! I think Rebel send out their trading partners, EU or the countries who seized the billons, ask them loan, specifically stated the amount each countries, e.g. US for 1 billon, UK 500 million France 500 million, etc…  for against the seized  billons or future contract of oil, obviously the legality will take time so, let them take time, pedantic steps of splitting hairy diary work ...

All these trading countries of Libya they have not much risk now but the reward is potentially a huge, if they don’t see the potential their administration must sack. Any counties supporting Gaddafi now they are wasting their time and potentially risk of their own countries!  
    
This conflict end soon and then the rebel don’t need your money, this is virtually only few weeks so If I were you bring your bag of money to the Rebel and saying ‘ hello  my friend, I am your friend but I forget you a few months matter of my convenient I just remembered you as my friend,  I am  hoping I am not too late please accept my money for your need and don’t forget my contribution… I am willing to participate rebuilding  Libya …etc”