Friday, June 10, 2011

Around Misurata Front






When this all  end do you think?  I believe Nota-Allies must know where is Gaddafi is  for sure.
I think Nato should completely  clean Gaddafi solders up in around Misurata front line.

I had a dream last night, I was(waiting?) at a bus station, a bus- expensively made from full length glass silvery fibre interior so dim weather reflect inside – arrived, a man age about between late 20s to early 30s inside, casually sartorial but bit tattered dressed, instinctively he had air of well educated scholarly and assured, well defined fair angular face, no facial hair, with curly dark haired, I see his face dimly overall as I was greeting him, very fond manner with bit formality but neither of us knew each other, he said “ I am from Misrata!” so I said “ we are in Misrata!” He said “ O I mean Misrata, another Misrata!” somehow that point I was thinking about his eerily strangeness, and I had visualised a map, a road lined through link the another “ Misrata” which was much inland in Liyba, there was “another Misrata.” Dream end there, and I wake up, I Googled Google Map, pulled Liyba map out and found the another Misrata which I visualised in my dream was “ Bani Waled”. Yeah! I was Misrata last night.

This from Telegrphy
Another key part of the new strategy taking shape around Misrata may be the possible use of the city’s airport as a base for Nato ground-attack helicopters.

Captain Omar Ali, formerly a pilot for Libyan airlines, said: “The airport is fit for helicopters. It is on the beach so it is safe; they do not have to fly over Gaddafi-controlled areas to reach it