Monday, June 13, 2011

My Dearest Friend


Last few days I have been thinking and asking about my dearest friend who I met in my dream at Misrata, revealed his identity, a great philosopher. Puzzled me so greatly, I went through my memory, page by page, I have been asking him reveled his identity, traced him was the route of very familiarity and memorized his clothing, tattered dark slate grey, dark faded blue maroon sartorial casual, his slightly disheveled hair, air of politeness and intensity, his shadowy haggard faceless face, he was slightly build and tall, gentle yet a great strength inside, there was a sand stone old building across road, round pillared, middle of city somewhere, I think weather was dim, so I could not see his face but I know how he looks instinctively, I felt his warmth. I think I am very fortunate to meet my dear friend in my dream.