Sunday, January 18, 2009

We All Need Sparing Matches –Louder The Better

This post reflects a fundamental difference between Brad's approach to the world and mine. When I read others' work, I try to read between the lines and put it in the best possible light. In particular, when I read the work of an economist as distinguished as Eugene Fama, I am reluctant to jump to the conclusion that I am vastly smarter than he is.
Free entry giant brains sparing match! Heavy weight championship for “you’re deadly left I am deadly right’ punch left hook swing right hook each other KO OK; two different views of world! Right hook and left hook views! View of view sake! Their ten fingers eyes of steaming machine gun, firing into the keyboard and rolling in hot blood boiling tailing with sweating like silence brain foghorns. Do you think they can or know how to swear loudly, they might swear under blanket when no one listening!