Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boiling Melbourne

Boiling Melbourne, it was 43 degree all afternoon and until 7:00pm this evening, now 11:30pm still 31 degree. Still few days go yet. Wonder when rain comes. Thinking about the amazingly advanced and magnificent Maya civilization. The mystery of its endings, the speculative reason was not enough rain. We take for so many grants this precious water. We can live without diamond but we can not live without water. Why then water is not expensive as diamond in Australia? Of course other continents where much rich water resource is difference stories but I am asking question in Australia as we do not enough water. We should put heavy price on water too so people feel precious as diamond, that surly will come soon! I skip a running today. It is too hot to go out instead I bicycled. But I don’t mind sitting in a sauna much hotter then that which I do. Been thinking how we are so hypocrite and contradictory. Anywaythe Yarra River dried up, water level much low. It is heartbroken to see such thirsty state of beauty. All grass dried up already gone, bared soil like a child bride head wounds. The other day Australian day lots of people barbequed picnic on Yarra bank, already leaves were felling on the ground. I was rollerblading! They were all watching my performance made me feel bit of embarrassment but what could you do, just keep going! My friend who is an aboriginal artist rang me saying that he went beach today instead in his studio. I asked him that he got some nice tan his handsome face he chuckled himself laugh. Wonder when rain comes? I miss thunder too?