Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time, Distant And Speed And Money!

Time, distant and speed and money! So here is if I rollerblade at the Yarra Bank at morning or afternoon, Vic Gov might creates a busybody-wear-tear-tax on rollerbladers along with joggers, bicyclers and walkers. So I have to rollerblading or jogging must be done at the lunch time. You must have a good pair of rollerblades or feet! So not wear-tear the road and not wasting your energy. But I want to burn my energy so that make me fit and feel good about! Than I would be a very fuel friendly car! Cars not fit but wear-tear-out. So people who drives their hammers and nailed on the road for their unconvinced inconvenience riding-tax but who has fuel efficient new car and off peakers can get subsidized. Everyone buys new cars and on the road fumeless time! Heelhesays I am a faithful mushy syrupy sappy spongy dawdle of your blog bog reader and I am a cold dispassionate detached composed poised ridiculous out-of-order fantastic questionable your blog whoosh reader!