Sunday, August 3, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Paradox

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Paradox

Alan often told to me: “you are impossible, bad tempered, selfish, impractical, ridiculous, obnoxious, so therefore no man have you BUT only me!” I am not sure whether he really means I am a loveable or not! Here are some of my nickname from him among many many; pest, ferret, cherub... He basically tired of me asking so many questions...so I am asking myself...

Actually my grandmamma used told me similar: "you are untidy, talk-back and wild, willful, so many quesitons, playing with boys, not wearing socks and you always run - no man going to marry you(this is a big insult in Korea, within family Threatening!)!" hehe she was wrong!!!

But actully I agree with her, as you can see I am completely lack of all the virtue any good Korean girl should have or any western girl should have. Who was going to marry a girl like me, Alan always tells me, he was the shining knight who rescued a bad tempered skinny girl with fiery eyeballs from the pit!

  • Paradoxes and Contemporary Logic

  • Statistics
  • No comments: