Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Cast My Magic


I Cast My Magic

I want to see a heavenly place
There is no agony no sorrow but
Children play at innocent smile
Boisterously in sunlight school yard
Dazzling sunbeam pearly gleam  
Blameless shadow realm of lights
Wondrous innocence golden rim 
Chiseling giggles at the vast sky
White gowned seamless cloud 
So worldly wise with his kindness  
Along with his daylight moon
Now empty air wrestling rubbles
Tyrannies dust at death row
Dead silences watch out hobbles
Fresh soil is socking stench blood
Horrors lick their wounded mouths  
Waiting for their turn at wild roses    
O I shall not cast their pearly minds   
Midst of death, terrified agony
Tales of their lonesome season
Songs of traitorous abandon season
O shadow not bolt their smiles  
Waiting for their return as victors
Their little hands hold a golden globe  
Lift their sorrowful eyes at abyss
Daggered in to the world conscience
Strike out traitors’ unbidden lies 
Claim their innocent season 

2012.09.29. 7:56pm

Young Sun Kim-Walker