Saturday, October 31, 2009

What A Savages Beast!!!

It is raining outside, thunder thunder lighting I infatuated lighting, he has a magical enthralling snobbery and showmanship as always he is my best friend, ever since I went Kakadu. O he lives at Kakadu in his magnificent place in the earth! O why have I not think of him and his Kakadu for a longtime? He might angry as I forget him for while. That is why he comes in here to see me tonight! I should go there, see him his glittering earth show. Uukangkang… Kungkang kkang… Dark glittering eyes of the snake thundering whole world as he came to me that night. Thunder bolts tones of tones in his shoulder carries love from afar. I do for you everything he says. What a night! I love you lighting! Pulling rain on this earth face, washes all the dirt and sorrows in her face! Wails all night until dawn while I sleep! What A Savages Beast!!!