Monday, September 21, 2009

A Summer Dream

I had a dream last night. I was in a seashore. A huge shaded covers on shore, a kind of mid afternoon. I think it was my home town. But the setting was very modern, not like our dreamy old town. But it was very familiar so my old hometown turn into some kind of a strange resort town, as it is now. I was staying at a hotel. I am not sure whether I was wearing any bathing suite or another cloths on or not, but I was aware that my cloths were another island, somehow I left my cloths at a island which behind of the island front of me where I was standing, so I was at the shore, was looking at these small islands. Acutely island were very small in my dream. Colorful sunny summer day. Clearest waters and sky. Purest force of summer. I was little agitated because of high tide. I was worry that my clothes washed away. But I was happy and gay. And I returned at a hotel. While I was acrossing a lobby restaurant, nicely polished wooden tables, at near stairwell, a little girl(less than 10 years old) was sitting alone and looking into a menu (which bigger than herself) very dignified manner, you know the innate very polished manner but she didn’t know what to drink, so I told her “have a beer!” I told her kind of “know it all” in a way. I knew that she was under age, and slightly irritated by it so she should not be there by herself. What on earth always yourself girl! I told her. I come to my room, went to the bathroom and had shower, and turned into a mirror and looking into myself and putting cream things on here there and try to picked up tissues from silvery tissue box, wow, white tissues were a socked into fresh crimson blood. It was blood. I knew it instantly. Why on earth blood? I said to myself but I was not surprised it, I didn’t asked any query apart from my own grumblings. I wipe off my creamy hands with white towel instead. And I woke up with hearing my own moaning with music.

I think the small islands were our hometown shore where we used to swim at summer. Our skin becomes dark chocolate colors with colorful bright bathing suite. My boyfriends were always side glances at me, bit of like crabs. I was the only child was born in that year in our home town so all my boyfriends were older than me, I didn’t have any girl friends I am not sure why. This is truly mystic! They were dirty young boys, I think! I was fully aware for sure. I was bit early developed all that area. At high tide, we were swimming there all summer. But we always left our clothes shore, at near fresh waterfall. So that after swim we can have shower. And we change behind a huge rocks.