Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Seizers Of Our Time


Image from Wikipedia


Image from Wikipedia
Heartbrokenly earnest. Both of them knock out splendors! All these plastic surgery or augmentation( mind you I have been thinking of having one too, fyi!!), there is nothing you can compare to these unpretentious so humble yet gloriously powerful beauty. In my view beauty is straight forward yet mystery. Never tired of looking at them, I suppose that is why certain things are timeless. You never tired of gazing at the buds or night sky with full of stars dangles on night cypresses. These picture roughly 320 years apart and probably I feel that same age both girls. Common theme goes on saying “beauty is eyes of the beholder’ well I agree with this. So in my eyes these girls are most most heartbreakingly beautiful. Entangled all the meanings and inexhaustible evocation. Different ways yet they are so alike don’t you think so? Thus make me cry. Did you see buds, just after jittering rain, not yet opens their faces, but just about “rite of spring” unbroken code of life just there for the absolute breathtaking time movement. You want to the moment seize right there, never move! But that is impossible so that is why we want these moment very cherishes. You can not have them forever! You know when you see this magic moment of wonder in a life; it is so humbling me, a presence of something that really hard to pin down yet it give us comforting but also gives you shivering awe. That is life, I think that miracles of life I think! You can call it beauty or magic of moment whatever you call it, words are not important. We don’t have enough of humbleness that is why we are longing for this humble innocence. There is no liars, no betrayers, as they are they are, truth, that is right it is truth! That is why I think. I am not or intent to be an expert who dissect what is beauty should be, or what is beauty like to be, which I don’t believe or don’t give a dammed what they say, as long as they keep their beauty to themselves not imposing their thousand-rated beauty on me that is fine by me. Lots of people won’t agree with my taste of beauty but who cares anyway this is free world you can make statement everything you like, whatever you take a fancy. O but please keep your beauty to yourself don’t impose to your gospel beauty on me Ok? That is insulting our powerful intelligent Ok?