Friday, December 12, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Another Member

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Another Member
Hilarious! Some years back I stayed Vancouver for sometimes, one stage I was thinking settled there, beautiful city seafood, sunset and romance. Yes enchantment, nice people. An occasion we had to catch plane from Seattle to Far East. So I decide too drive from Vancouver to Seattle. At the boarder, we had a break, went to a restaurant. ordered pancake breakfast, you see I am not really good at ordering my dishes from a menu, always someone helps me( usually waiting staff) or someone just order for me what I like. They usually know what is my like, very simple things. You see I am not a gourmet. I am not sure before this occasion I had any American style pancake breakfast but in my memory this was the first my encountering American style pancake breakfast. I can’t remember what was happen my order but, finally my pancake dish arrived! O man you don’t believed my breakfast. The voluptuous pancake lady hold sweet beaming smile behind huge sausages and bacons plate! Dishes were warm and tick, fork and knife, no nonsense! Have a nice hearty breakfast, beaming smile! A huge mug of coffee too! What a hearty huge generous hospitality! Never forget that I avoid her eyes contact until I left the restaurant because I couldn’t fulfill her wishes having a hearty pancake-sausages -bacon breakfast. I couldn’t explain to her I am allergic for meat. But I have never had a tasty pancake in my life. So ever since I try to make my own pancake I burn to scum, because I put a fry pan and I forget about it usually, and burning smell makes me jump so I never make the perfect amazing American style pancake! Anyway I always tell people “the pancake” how American make everything a huge, the hearty American pancake breakfast! But not a hearty American car?

Humh, economists forum! They are all congregate, scare to death now! Because whole world might against them so they say “we stick together the road of survival, spilt is road of graveyard!” Glued their brains a gasoline chortle!