Monday, July 1, 2013

Great Aussies!

'Shame, shame, shame'  Great, Great, Great: Australia's first Muslim frontbencher NOT abused for taking oath on Koran!

The Great  Australia  where all shapes shades and  sounds! You are right I am right too! Good on you Aussie!  


The Prime Minister's new parliamentary secretary, Ed Husic, has been subjected to a torrent of abuse online for being sworn in to his position with a Koran.
Mr Husic became Australia's first Muslim frontbencher on Monday when he was appointed to Kevin Rudd's new-look ministry as parliamentary secretary to the Prime Minister and parliamentary secretary for broadband.
"This is a wonderful day for multiculturalism, and everything it stands for in our country," Governor-General Quentin Bryce told Mr Husic during the swearing-in ceremony in Canberra on Monday. Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/shame-shame-shame-australias-first-muslim-frontbencher-abused-for-taking-oath-on-koran-20130702-2p8l2.html#ixzz2XrEujJdO
Hey any Buddha, any Jew.... are there?  Please come forward... I have ever more a great affection and proud  of Australia!  This is democracy tolerance we set the greatest example for  the rest of world! Believed or not! I can not tell you how happy I am, ought to be...!!! Australia become wise!

UPDate: Do not misunderstanding, the above my delightful expression  is not  necessary for me supporting the current(Rudd) government!    

More Update:  people have right express their opinions, what you like what you don;t like... that is the precious freedom, but in my personal opinion  religious discrimination most appalling thing any society can endure, why anyone against my "belief"? or why anyone impose on me their belief?... or fight each other because of difference religious... because you are Muslim or Buddhisms that is mean you  are less Australian than  Australian  who has faith on Christian or et al. I think Mr Husic said very eloquently  his reason on Koran as his oath "I couldn't obviously take my oath on a bible and I didn't want to affirm. I am who I am,"