Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hooray the greatest PAPA in the world!




Priceless, very funny funny O yes for him not funny but very serious matters! The very fortunate young lady who has a greatest Papa in world, I think she should looking at other side of world, less fortunate  teens in her age! Need bit of thinking! I think she is better off without her laptop for few years. She will learn lots a good things without the laptop.



Suggestive Solving Problems Update: But then, she need a laptop for her study( about few weeks after), I think need conversation with together go to  walk or  holiday together need a good conversation.   Open and honest.  She may goes completely off the track, she is 16 years old young lady, very sensitive age, also considering she has a step-mum that may be?! So all the consideration Papa and young lady go to a holiday together for few days, nice  cool conversation I think! That is best solution! Have an agreement, she has to live with.  Yes she disrespectable her papa, that is not so good, I don’t have children so I don’t know but…!   I think she has a great Papa in the world; he cares and loves his daughter deeply.  I think she is very smart has lots of potential! Need bit a good guardian that is all! She is very much of  her father's daughter for sure!! Hahahaha  ...

Bit More Update:  I believed this conflict outcome would be very good one! I like her very much indeed! Ub...upppp....!



Another watching up date: It is a great script by the way I have been watching 4 times… 

Cool Papa and young lady update: 'There's NO way I'm going to send my childthe message that it's OK to gain from something like this': Dad who shotdaughter's laptop in video after she complained about him on Facebook speaks out


Why this story is so viral? You know sometimes we come across authentic, not a bullshit but authentic, something that is so genuine, no pretence  but genuine that  touches our hearts. We are living on world full of fakeness , untruefullness , propaganda and phonies so we see something that so chivalrously hilariously seriously funny but gravely true, that still stir us  in deep inside our hearts. I think is  positive sign for viral viewing, that mean lots of people still hold something deep inside their heart.  His undisputable belief that is good for his daughter! Well be my guest! Ha ha ha ha…! She calls her Papa “dude” …ha ha ha ….he found her Facebook posting  by the family dog by accidently!...ha ha ha...