Friday, October 14, 2011

Dealing With Ineqaulity

Here from Project Syndicate : Nouriel Roubini says inequality is the key to social unrest!
...
Even before the Great Depression, Europe’s enlightened “bourgeois” classes recognized that, to avoid revolution, workers’ rights needed to be protected, wage and labor conditions improved, and a welfare state created to redistribute wealth and finance public goods – education, health care, and a social safety net. The push towards a modern welfare state accelerated after the Great Depression, when the state took on the responsibility for macroeconomic stabilization – a role that required the maintenance of a large middle class by widening the provision of public goods through progressive taxation of incomes and wealth and fostering economic opportunity for all.
...
Any economic model that does not properly address inequality will eventually face a crisis of legitimacy. Unless the relative economic roles of the market and the state are rebalanced, the protests of 2011 will become more severe, with social and political instability eventually harming long-term economic growth and welfare.

Every countries have their own forlk heroes, in Korea, Hong Gil-Dong, Australia we have outlaw convict cool beared bush ranger Nedy Kelly and UK Robin Hood etc... think of them,  they are all rogues but loved by  people forever. Centuries later they become a kind of human-model, everyone loves rogues dark side romantic walking on edges. I think even if we are all in super tech-fast 21st century, we still want to our heroes are all extraordinary, dark vengengeful and dashing, and bloody courageous. That is why bloody revolution around traps. That is why we need a wise leadership and a smart governments. A wrong systems and stupid leadership are union of corruptions and begotten of social unrest

p.s. gosh my spelling is ever getting right???!!!!! 
I am right and the spell is wrong?! That is simple way straight spell out.
By the way what happen, I made so many spelling mistake the comment above( which I have to rewrite it) because I forget to turn back to the languages setting in English after I used another language for spell check and I was half sleeping in my bed when I was writing, sorry!!! I have to bit of more careful of my writing, as my brain goes one step ahead of my fingers