Saturday, February 5, 2011

Air on G String


Amazing stuff, I had a short dream, I was in the sky high narrow room where is open paronomasia view of field, among many people gather in a cocktail party a sort.  I was bumped into a mad man, I am not sure I how I knew he was mad but I know he was mad, he was bit skinny hollow sockets with hived deep eyes were glistering. You know often you meet a mad man you know what I am mean ( think of van Gough right!)? If you don’t know what I mean that is Ok you never met a mad man that is Ok right, and he was keep telling me “ I teach you how to play “Air on G String” so I said to him I know how to play it so don’t worry but he was keep saying he wants to tell me how to play  “Air on G String” so I avoided him circled around people,  he still followed me keep saying and also he start to tell other people but they are all laughed off but I was bit annoyed by his telling...