Monday, June 14, 2010

Inferno Socceroos!

Inferno Socceroos mania! Your dammed performance! Are you not shame? Are you not mad or still not mad ye? Shame on you! If I were you I shave my head and go to deep mountain and tending bloody wound and friend of shame rest of your life and never come out this carnivorous jungle! I tell you what! I woke up -no alarm need to set, I can wake up any time I want -- and become an elaborate fateful spectator, watching the game --saw the mad Korean-Greece game!! Korean were mad weren’t they? Their faces were banqueting with hate, that vengefulness they can cater for tsunami for lovely monument-- I even was looking at a live blog too, I was thinking that if we have a goal I will participate the live blog too, shot my vocalic words through the world and decorate my heart with sheer glory of your gallantry! I said “ a goal guys just one gory goal start with, that will do! I was more then ready to convey my enthusiasm for the Socceroos! If a goal I might go out join rest of crow at a pub! Because if I watch the game with all together would be more fun, because been through Korean game, that would be fun watching whole madness. I could be tolerated crowd with sprit of comrade mates! Sneering live blog for German fans, growl myself “ don’t be a such a snob ass! Don’t honking your fingers through bullhorns in your keyboard! I will see you a little late, with my bullion gigantic words, crush your creepy pests off your beneath the beetle dung! Just a goal guys! I said to myself. I promised myself, your magic shot! Remote control laptop beside of me, ready to do to multi-tasks goddness multi-hands multi-heads. I was more then ready you know! O And I heard “ German get a goal……………………..llll, what? You are kidding, na na na… it can’ t be true! Too early only 9 minutes… It can’t be true…!!!. But it was true…! O no you can’t do that that is so early! What is so early? Never too early name of the game! O how could you do that!? all of sudden all the morning was broken, air is crack, my mouth is bitter with coffee, with a saliently motorcade to a stolen generations, land of tortoise feet marsupial mastiffs races, crocodile tears, land of blue sky and endless sandy moody, I hate you Socceroos, well yes you eat grass drink pearly mist, while enemies are carnivorous drink blood, there are full of carnivores in the camp and they all drink human blood, full of vultures. All meat eaters! Bloody vegan Socceroos, how could you win the game, what is Socceroos anyway? That is wrong name too! Gosh they have no vengeances, no burning hate! Born into silver-spoon in their mouths they have no desire fight to death! I growl growl…
Only 9 minutes they give them a goal, it is ridiculous losers… change the name and call yourself evil or monster, hurricane eyes, blood shot eyeballing with the enemies or man eater or hunted vampire or the ghost, rise from grave and suck the stinking enemies blood, buckle down your sacrament of beat yourself against shame million times and rejuvenated yourself thrust the world!!!..... Gosh I am utterly raving lost interest your bootlaces mish-mesh kick, your risible, nutty performance! And I am going to sleep! So I went to back to sleep!.... phone rang rang rang, ALAN was, he was saying Scocerroos lost German has 4 goals!... he said with no feeling in a matter of fact!! I must say the Scocerroos didn’t do well! What a detached third party’s non-sentimental comment! FM news wagering in goony kitsch wordings whaling whaling bloody all day the Scocerroos scarecrow lost by 4 goalll…. 4 goallls not only one but a 4 goallls…. No one want owns the scarecrow… But you know you would be the Killer again…!!! Killer…Not romance with nuns but with harlots... Executioner and Harlot will do...