Monday, April 26, 2010

Foolish of Probability!

Probability! Here is STROGATZ's scary touch flesh blooded chances of his life! Humh our life is Probability, everything are made from chance. I always have been thinking about “Probability” in our life; being killed by someone, or run over by cars or something… here, the life of Probability of being a woman. I have seen so many battered woman many difference background, with so many reasons, the reasons are never the same, so many women have been killed by their lovers name of love in here I gather; “love her so much so I killed her…” that is their dedicated excuse. Love is paradox I think. Anyway as long as human existence we have to live with that Probability that is also Probability! I never thought about math is so enchanting guise, roofed rooted with every province of Probabilities in our life. Probabilities are everything! What a silly thing to say! I must say. But then life is all about beat Probability! It is a vicissitudes of epitomizing.