Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Very Nice, Kind and Strange Free World!

Gee Wow Wow Gee so many nice things are freely come! Have a look this Prof Krugman’s freebee class action! and here too. Well I don’t care “there is no such thing as free lunches!” as they say, but as long as I get things free I feel free I freely admitted that I love free things! Of course this is free world! World is freely kind! That there is lots of free sumptuous dinner around. As long as that is not my opportunity cost, my eyes only there is a “ lots of free lunch/dinner” is good, hoping lots of free things are freely around, that is what I am saying freely. Any way lots of visual feast for your hungry mind. Eat up all these hard physical data in your statistical mouth, chewed and hammered down in your vicious/carnivorous teeth, tuck them into your insatiable mind and storage for your rainy day! Get it! Economic chart are same as like Chagall paintings. Full of everything have been engrained. Also they are smell of blood, charts of warlords, unfairness, to be eaten or to eat. As result the world are imbalanced today and the imbalances are shifting due to course ofcourse. Whenever I see Chagall’s, I feel like inside of womb of my village, nice timid backward, world went by nice hiccups and come back with silkily detailed derails. Chagall’s paintings tell tales of my village. I think we human endeavour is all the same whether you are economist or painters, using similar type of visual, symbolic festivities in their field of work. They make me bit weepy/indigent because these tells us our childish turf war days and grown up world not much different. Among many other Chagall’s, “the birth” I have been thinking recently, I saw a exactly same scene in my village when I was very little. A lady who was pregnant heavily at the time - I think a cosmetic sales person, during her visit in our village and start her “water break (?)” on a roadside so she had to give a birth her child on road side. Not so far from our house but she could not move so she had to her labour on the spot! That is right on the spot job - of road side work - an instant room for her labour, a tent with blankets and sheet. All the village women like flees, a huge fussed about from nothing really I think! But for me immense thing I never missed a such event - I was/am a busybody "want to know" by nature you know- I saw the child with a thing around s/he head. It was an amazing unforgettable scene. I have been thinking that eerier scenery recently. It comes to my mind vividly; the sunny day all the things are blessed with dancing motion and welcomed the child field of green, greeting with velvety rush blanket(can be called a primitive but least in a clean air for the child first feast!), with full of joy and love from the earth. They said it is a good omen for the village. Not a concrete with full of smell of disinfect. Any way trade made us bazillion of wealth and, and prosperity of civilization as the data indicates, but also lots of nice things disappeared. I always think of the romantic Silk Road Trade. People no longer cares of each others, mobility made us we live apart saggared and beguiled distant, through world come closer by this fast efficient/closer knit global family, but emotionally we are far away from each other. We all become strangers of our own surrounding in our time! Indeed strangers of our time! Estranged ourselves within ourselves! Why am I linking to Prof Krugman’s economic and Chagall painting? That is a good question!


Correction: I just have been looking the definition of “busybody” is not really good definition for my angelic personality(don’t you dare laugh!) but rather I am not a trouble maker but I just want to know things that is all that was what I am trying to say. So don’t get it wrong as I don’t want to be branded as an evil trouble marker but rather I want to claim my right to be know if I want to know things that are even if that is not my affair! so what I am? A bloodsucker