Monday, November 30, 2009

Dr Dolphin, The Deep Sea Therapy

Click on the image to enlarge
Cure Cure all! Magic potion!! I am pretty and smart! I am deep sea personal counseling, a cool-wiz Dr Dolphin Psychotherapist! I am warm and caring, With Knock-Out Credential! Of all a Wiz, specializing “Dysfunctional Human System!” Result of our clan centuries researches for the humans evolution, all your human have pickled with neurological disorders; the current human global down turn! Caged with your own straightjacket, genetic disorder deep ill-fated inferior complex, deep frenzy frozen turkey brains, traction not standing up - droopy down syndrome, warble warble faky stupid petty syndrome, dysfunctional political nerve systems, social un-resting deep depression –suicidal, mess killer – grandiose hallucination etc… limitless of our problem solving are. We straight up your spinal code which enable to you standing up with your own two ugly feet - Walk fast! We also make your feet pretty too! Please visit our site!!

The below images are, we particularly interest in:

All of the images are I pouched from Wikipedia Or Google
And
We constantly are asking question, what is the normal anyway?

Update: Slinky Dr Dolphin Song

Dolphin Song

Here, is human species
O pickled with inferior complex
Gowned feeble with vanity
Her little useless voice is no ripples
gathers no waves around her
No views no voice
Only bears of triviality
O come matter of view
Ill-fated human species
Business! Deep sea

Update: Young Sun's comment;
I must say I didn’t know how smart Dolphins are, I researched bit, and found they are incredibly smart animals. It broke my heart to see how intelligent they are. You can very easily felling in love with them, I also think they are very beautiful, sorry to say we human are very ugly compare to, I have to say.