Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chewing The Fed(USA) Chief

As a disciple (not dispels) of world, I am asking questions who ever which ever give me the satisfaction. The media online gives me heavenly answers; Alan( he fed up with me most of times you can imagin over years he put up with my insatiable queries)but Google Wikipedia blogs(they never tired of me asking questions – what a happy heaven) etc … if Dante living this age he titled his writing divine blessing of the internet. All the hotshots burgles daggles dazzling their brains online saying; pick my brain pick my insanity or sanity girl all yours! Wow amazing their generously so I am sucking their hard earn knowledge by saying: thanks thanks your generosity your grandiose handout seduction etc… I will never tired of your brains. Give me more more… I am bit of gullible when terms of what I want to know! Anyway long story make a short, through my readings, I think The Fed’s Chief (USA) did a great job and is doing splendorous job in the circumstance. Result all counting, arrival to Roma is important, which way you go there, well that is not much counting as the fiasco like that. Hey no one perfect, half the battle is fighting from the battle. We all know that we can not make everyone happy! I don’t know the terms of the appointment and is not my position comments on that but, few weeks back; we had a dinner with friends, over the dinner, among other things. The Fed(USA) Chief was in a menu, we chewed him with well-proportioned deed of youth, the spring, most of them agreed he did a great job in that circumstance, that is why the market rebounded so quickly which I agree too.