Monday, June 22, 2009

Deliciously tasty

Amazing midnight feast! Deliciously tasty tasty! Indeed erotica! All these time our minds are not changed at all! Beauty still beauty ugly is still ugly, all grandmamma story! Like her ancient cooking texts, funny all the old people old things, hilarious wisdom that is right wisdom, continuity course, endless courses feed you without make you fat and ulgy, warm tasty black-pot-pine-tree-log burning cooking, you read cartoons while you are having nice syrup with rice cake, who cares when caterpillars creeping out your salads (yak!, lots of protein!) you never tired of it. Anyway here, I dug out this Tibullus from the evil night sky, it says read this, you wicked one become more wicked, so I do as it says, I do imposing myself “this hounds of Hell in thrall” to beat stupid enemies get off our field! Make hell to Heaven! Let’s go my beloved The Great One! This is a winning strike!!!