Saturday, May 23, 2009

Payback

Some people are traveling around time line on their suicide notes. Death notes should be poetic and genocides! Full blooms poisoned cankers, hates and chatterers and batters. Full of original vengeance! Don’t you think so! Wonder anyone hired me as their suicide notes writer; I will do the finest job in the world, and make my name as the best suicide note writer! Charge fee for their life! Old days suicide can be romantic. Tormented mad artist kill themselves out of vampire rampages. Young, staved and struggled, craftily in killing themselves are make better placement in the history. Tragic hugged stories are make more romantic; put their heads into ovens and barbeque their brains with gas, bun-gi jumping from buildings or over the bridge. Hangs themselves kick- the bucket like a best footballer. O yes the Van Gogh ardent shot make his final more grand and romantic! Van Gogh shot was a love shot, he loved himself so much, couldn’t bear himself that situation! If I was in his final wheat field, he could hired me as his gun holder! Then I could play his final; warble warble toggle toggles. So history will says, Wow Young Sun was the Van Gogh killer! His painting is carried the ready shot romantic tales with me, the tales itself take away buyers breath and I made a history! Now days, it is good to see changes suicide trends, as well known people committed suicide like committed adulteries and like my pancake fancy, tired of life, had enough and just bun-gi jump from the buildings. No longer fanciful and romantic. Obviously when a man strikes his luck in his death bed, a betrayer himself. Violation of what is he stood for. Anyway in any case you can confront yourself in your skeleton. You never shame yourself. In human life there is no such thing shame, just we made ourselves like that way. We made our rules. Yes there is no such thing shame. Gosh I hate people massive intrinsically valued tongues and put them into their asses, fast devolved aimless décors, squeaking with bulldog heads and barking in their supermarket trolleys. Gosh lots of ugly people around. I supposed that is life, squabbling little things in their crippled time. Deadly ugly wives launched their warning shots across borders against full blown vulture so game is set to go; territorial cobras v nasty clewed vultures

Update: By the way I am the Alan’s wife but I am not ugly all the time because he says so, sometime I am very nice cherub and sometimes nasty ugly devil. Therefore I am a loveable creature never boring, as he gave me thousands nick names.