Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Infallible Hooray!

Women’s work three or four times more then their men’ in most society, since dark cave. In my village or other part of Korea comes in my mind. I think there is very few countries, couple have the equal share of their domestic work, children upbringing…etc,. in Korea, currently most of couple working, but most of men’ work end when they step into their house, but woman still do the unpaid domestic work after their daily paid work, this is worst in farming villages. Some years back in Hong Kong, I saw large Filipino ladies were flocking in the airport and shopping malls on Sundays. Mostly of them were working at as domestic helpers in Hong Kong. Lots of jaw dropping and sad stories were hangs around shark pins’ soup nests. These ladies were mostly universities degree holders, that was the part of the condition they could get the job in the Hong Kong. Some of these women were mothers, children left behind their home years years. You can imagine children grow without their mother’s majestic shelters. What is life like to be in these circumstances? In Melbourne, a hair salon I have been going for few years. This lady who has been doing my hair is a feisty Thai, she left her two children Thailand and went Dubai for few years, and come to Australia herself for the job at first few years. She was so sad, her huge black deep eyes filled with tears when she spoke of her children and now she brought them to Australia and live together, all I can see her huge snowy teethed rejoices, her face is happy vortex of sunflower! This kind of story still goes on so many part of world, not only women but also men. Early 1980s some of the Korean men went Middle East for all sort of jobs. Pay was better then in Korea so they went for some lengthily years and send their salary to home. Korean, -- Korean are exporting everything you know! We sold our souls into every ports of world and cling cling cranes ! - Scoundrels were ripping some of these wives heart, soul and money, yes they were unfaithful to their husbands during their absence so the society condemned them, as unfaithful heated harlots! Fair enough! All about human saga that is why we are so lovable aren’t we? Anyway in my view, in a life we can’t have it all what we want, we sacrifice certain things for another. I think not many people have their cake and eat them too! I could love the life style as I am not have to work at all, unless I love to do something useful, you know what I mean? I could be a lazy slop in a vine in cool summer shade eating all the juicy silence, or I could spend all day spa, massage, and pedicure in my toes every seconded day, sunset in my door steps, listen my music painting blogging all day in naked, waiting for my lover comes home every weekend no problems! If I get deadly bored I could ring up bohemian vile-evil sharks and concoct true parody for meaning of life, construction our own alternate colony! Yes shameless romantic affirmation of Goethe, Hamlet or mythologies or dissect Parsifal. O yes these evils geniuses; Stalin Neo! The beauty and beast! Their irrefutable geniuses seductions! I won’t miss anything at all! What else I can do? O yes someone else can do for me my daily yoga so I am not have to do the painful universal twists and head standing but I can get all the “feel high”! IS this happy ME? That is also question! So upshot of all of this, why are you grumbling crying fatting up your ass in your good fortune in your supermarket trolley? You are born into a lucky counties because of your forebears, some of them are not! So take it easy your good fortune, little discomfort is the way of golden fries good for your soul, don’t become a pathologically original nagger, it is so short to waste is unnecessary aplomb dead night pizza grail, don’t despair self serviced brinkmanship of impressionism, no one forced to you breed, no one force to you fuck! You did it joyously! It was your choice. You could dump them to orphans! If you didn’t do you are not rollerblading your emotion for self initiative of exploration, less costly, the money and time you can spend yourself become a really selfish slob or radical self indulgence kids. You had the choices! Guess what whether you have expensive ornaments or not end of the day we all end up same place! Infallible Hooray!!!!!!!!!!